Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Nothing much going on this past week, I am starting a new job tomorrow so excited for something new and fun and it seems like it will be a steady enjoyable job. I have been able to read some good books though, and that is always a plus. And been having some fun with good romantic comedies and want to explore these more (although you all know me so looking for the older ones or those without the illustrated popular ones) and we get to sleep in I always look forward to that especially since I have early church. Our weather this week has been all over the place, November weather in Utah can be really strange. Some days it’s colder and some days it feels like September haha It should be curious to see what type of season will have. I am hoping that we will have a wetter winter, we really need the moisture.
Last Week On The Blog
- [1 Nov] The Duke Heist by Erica Ridley ★★★★
- [1 Nov] Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: TBR vs. Mood Reading
- [1 Nov] Wild Rain by Beverly Jenkins ★★★½
- [2 Nov] Grab It Up: Book Releases for Week of November 2 2021
- [2 Nov] A Cowboy Christmas Legend by Linda Broday ★★★★
- [3 Nov] At A Glance: Month of October-Spooky Delights
- [3 Nov] Truly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster ★★★★
- [3 Nov] At the Stroke of Midnight by Tara Sivec ★★★½
- [4 Nov] Throwback Thursday HR Edition: When Harry Met Molly
- [5 Nov] Book Love (218) Home at Chestnut Creek
- [5 Nov] The Hunter by Monica McCarty ★★★★
- [6 Nov] The Duke's Captive by Adele Ashworth ★★★★
- [7 Nov] Sunday Post (46) Changing of Time
This Week On The Blog
Hiatus Book Review-Hit Me With Your Best Scot by Suzanne Enoch
Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: Goodreads Choice Awards Predictions
Book Review-Shadow Falling by Rebecca Zanetti
Grab It Up Book Releases for November 10 2021
I have been meaning to get back to this series and I just started this one here and really liking it. I do love the setting in which this author wrote this series. And I love a sexy badass hero who is protective of the heroine.
I will be starting this today and am pretty excited about it. I have been meaning to read these books for a long time, and it should be interesting to see if they are as good as people say they are. And as this genre seems to be a dying genre, I am all for encouraging more books like this.
Up Next Reading
New Additions at Addicted to Romance
Lusting For Covers
I love how picturesque RaeAnne Thayne’s covers are, and it just makes me want to visit a cabin in the mountains.
I love the tudor era’s style of clothing here, I just want more books like this. I do love these two page covers these books used to have in their stepbacks.