Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This week has been busy yet also relaxing. No updates on the job front, haven’t found anything that suits me yet, my phone broke so I will need to wait till Tuesday to get a replacement so job hunt on hold until then but will the holiday most places I would be interested in would be closed anyway so going to relax with the family and enjoy the holiday. Not too worried as I have a cushion to lean on. But on to better news, I got the fall fever haha I have gotten all my fall/autumn decor out and got my blog redesigned for the season, and bought all the pumpkin spice…I don’t think I need to tell you that FALL is my favorite season. Also, I will be participating in a live show today on youtube with Lisa from Remarkably Lisa. Should be fun discussing our group read and love for historical romance. If interested it will be at 3pm EST.
Last Week On The Blog
- [30 Aug] Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: Autumn Anticipated Releases
- [30 Aug] Highland Gladiator by Kathryn Le Veque ★★★★½
- [31 Aug] Grab It Up: Book Releases from August 30-September 4 2021
- [1 Sep] Custom Love by Chantal Fernando ★★★★
- [2 Sep] Throwback Thursday HR Edition: Sins of a Duke
- [2 Sep] Beautiful Crazy by Kasey Lane ★★★★
- [3 Sep] Barbarian's Lady by Ruby Dixon ★★★★
- [3 Sep] Book Love (210) A Good Day To Marry A Duke
- [5 Sep] Sunday Post (38) Fall Galore
- [5 Sep] A Royal Kiss & Tell by Julia London ★★★★
This Week On The Blog
Review-A Royal Kiss and Tell by Julia London
Review-A Cowboy of Legend by Linda Broday
Tea and Biscuits Book Discussion-Best Reads of Summer 2021
Review-The Earl’s New Bride by Frances Fowlkes
I just received this beauty from Berkley. and I can’t wait to delve into it!! I have been waiting so long for this book!!
This is one of the few left of my backlogged books, and I am hopeful after reading reviews of this one on Goodreads. Looks like a solid historical to explore in.
Up Next Reading
New Additions at Addicted To Romance
Lusting For Covers
I simply adore this cover, probably one of my favorites from this author. I love the pose in the pond.
Have you any guesses on where this stepback comes from? Hint: It was published in 2009