Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! 🙂
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014 (bookish, not bookish or a blend)-Since this is a book blog, I will be focusing on my blogging and book resolutions for the year.
1. To reach my goodreads reading challenge of 300 books or more this year!!! Lets see how good I do.
2. To be more consistent in commenting and visiting blogs more
3. Keep my blog updated more regularly
4. Being more active on Goodreads and Librarything.
5. Finish my reading challenges that I have chosen for the year
6. Finish the series I am currently working on
7. Make a dent in my TBR list