Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
So this week has been a pretty good reading week, I am taking time away from social media except for posting some things. I just don’t care about news or politics right now, I just pay attention enough to be aware but that is it. I just know it will be some rough years ahead and need to focus on some good happy things such as books and blogging. I did watch this AMAZING movie “Ride Hide Fight” which is about a high school shooting and how one of the student, a teenage girl Zoey (who is my inspiration) who fights back and helps save the school from the crazies. Its so intense, edgy and addictive and great talent done. I love the self reliance and pro active feels to the story and the damaging effects of social media to kids. Its not a romance but its amazing so I recommend it.
Finally, I have been participating in the Historical Romance Readathon and I am so hoping I don’t get burnt out which is why I am mixing up the settings of the historical’s I am reading. But its been fun to pick up some books I have been wanting to grab up. And I am doing pretty good so far.
Last Week On The Blog
- [11 Jan] Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: Five Star Predictions of 2021
- [11 Jan] The Queen's Gambit by Jessie Mihalik ★★★★
- [12 Jan] Grab It Up: Book Releases for January 12 2021
- [13 Jan] The Initiation by Nikki Sloane ★★★★½
- [13 Jan] The Obsession by Nikki Sloane ★★★★
- [13 Jan] The Deception by Nikki Sloane ★★★★★
- [13 Jan] The Redemption by Nikki Sloane ★★★★
- [14 Jan] Throwback Thursday: HR Editon-Lord of Vengeance
- [14 Jan] Famine by Laura Thalassa ★★★★½
- [15 Jan] Book Love (204) Coldest Fire
- [16 Jan] Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1) by Corinne Michaels ★★★★
- [16 Jan] Not the Duke's Darling by Elizabeth Hoyt ★★★
- [17 Jan] Sunday Post (31) Readathon Delights
This Week On The Blog
Review-Marry Me At Sundown by Johanna Lindsey
Book Discussion-Switching over to Story Graph from Goodreads
Review-Daring and the Duke by Sarah MacLean
Review-Burn by Maya Banks
I was thrilled last week when I saw this book on sale…so it normally is like 10 or 11 dollars for just the kindle book, but then it went down to 1.99 so I can’t wait to delve into it.
Daring and the Duke is a book I have been wanting to read so badly and decided to grab it up on libro.fm (I have switched over from Audible for certain reasons) and Libro does donate towards local bookstores which I love supporting more than a big tech giant like Amazon.
Up Next For Reading
New Additions at Addicted To Romance
Lusting For Covers