Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
So something happened last Sunday night, I started to get sick. Now at first I didn’t think it was Covid. There was construction happening in our apartment, and my roommate (loves to leave the windows open–which is why I hibernate in my room because its unliveable) and our apartment was freezing all day. So I actually thought that was why I was sick. And all I had was the sniffles so I really thought it was just that. But then three days later, my parents called to let me know they got Covid as did my youngest brother who lives with them and we probably got it at Thanksgiving. But its all pretty light symptoms. It just sucks not being able to work but thankfully I have savings. But hey now I can go donate plasma and make a fortune (and yes they pay a LOT if you have the anti bodies from fighting Covid) So gotta look at those silver linings. My reading has picked up this week though and as I am rushing to get as much as I can get read before the end of the year. But we are decorated for the Christmas season. Even though we can’t do much for it, I love having a festive home and we did put them up earlier than normal this year.
Last Week On The Blog
- [30 Nov] Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: December TBR
- [1 Dec] Grab It Up: Book Releases for 12-1-20
- [2 Dec] Lady Osbaldestone's Christmas Goose by Stephanie Laurens ★★★½
- [3 Dec] Throwback Thursday: Historical Romance Edition-An Affair Before Christmas
- [3 Dec] Hold On by Kristen Ashley ★★★★
- [4 Dec] Book Love (200) No Groom At The Inn
- [5 Dec] At A Glance: Month of November 2020
- [6 Dec] Sunday Post (26) I Got The Covid
- [6 Dec] Hard to Love by W. Winters ★★★★
- [6 Dec] Loved By The Lyon by Collette Cameron ★★★½
This Week On The Blog
Tea and Biscuits Discussions: Bookish Christmas Book Tag
Grab It Up-Book Releases for Week of 12/6/20-12/13/20
Review-Play by Elle Kennedy
Review-Hard To Love by W. Winters
This book is part of my Romance-opoly reading challenge so many of my books for December (other than Christmas reads) will be towards it) I am really excited for this one and its been a while since I read a NA.
I am LOVING this book so far, this whole fake relationship is HOT and man I am loving the hero.
Up Next Reading
New Additions at Addicted To Romance
Lusting For Covers