Welcome everyone to 2018!!! I hope you all had a great new years and celebrated with your loved ones!! I have adored this month in January and I have been so lucky that I had such a great start to the new year. I have started a new eating healtyand being fit regime. I am back to the program that I used before with Kayla Itsines and the BBG program. I love that this program WORKS, and I know it does because I have used it before and loved it. It is challenges and hard but I like that these workouts are short. I would love to meet Kayla and her fiancee, because they have overcome so much together and are such a force of nature in inspiration to others. So I do have a ton of respect for this “power” couple. And their workouts and recipes are so fun. And I have been having a blast getting back to working out again and eating healthy. Its not easy getting back into it, but I keep working hard and I am already feeling stronger and happier already.
I have been devoting this month to my blog and trying out new things with my new theme. Its not that much different from the theme I had before, but I like that I can do more with my landing page and I have been focusing more on my “Happy Ever After” book database. I am really wanting to finish it by the summer, and so I have been cutting back on social media a bit. I am trying to comment back on those that stop by but I am not spending hours every day commenting, because I am working on getting my projects for the site finished.
This has been a wonderful month of reading and ironically I have fallen behind on my books needing to be reviewed…CRAZY….that hardly ever happens. But I have been on such a reading frenzy this month.
- [1 Jan] Wildfire by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [3 Jan] Easy Melody by Kristen Proby ★★★★
- [6 Jan] Egomaniac by Vi Keeland ★★★★½
- [7 Jan] The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren ★★★★
- [9 Jan] Easy Kisses by Kristen Proby ★★★★
- [10 Jan] The Baller by Vi Keeland ★★★★
- [11 Jan] Judgment Road by Christine Feehan ★★★★★
- [12 Jan] Lost For You by Jayne Frost ★★★★
- [13 Jan] Bossman by Vi Keeland ★★★★½
- [14 Jan] Driven by K. Bromberg ★★★★
- [15 Jan] Fueled by K. Bromberg ★★★½
- [16 Jan] Dark Legacy by Christine Feehan ★★★★
- [17 Jan] Crashed by K. Bromberg ★★★★½
- [17 Jan] Dangerous Mating by Milly Taiden ★★★★
- [19 Jan] Beyond Scandal and Desire by Lorraine Heath ★★★★½
- [22 Jan] Aced by K. Bromberg ★★★★
- [24 Jan] The Bastard's Bargain by Katee Robert ★★★★
- [24 Jan] About That Kiss by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [25 Jan] The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan ★★★½
- [26 Jan] How to Date Your Dragon by Molly Harper, Amanda Ronconi, Jonathan Davis ★★★★½
- [27 Jan] Surrender to the Highlander by Lynsay Sands ★★★★½
- [28 Jan] True to You by Jennifer Ryan ★★★★½
- [28 Jan] A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole ★★★★
- [30 Jan] Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★½
- [31 Jan] A Devil in Scotland by Suzanne Enoch ★★★½
- [31 Jan] Wildest Dreams by Kristen Ashley ★★★★★
- [31 Jan] The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley ★★★★½
- [31 Jan] Easy Magic by Kristen Proby ★★★★
As many of you know, I am not participating in many challenges. I want to relax more with reading and do more “mood” reading. Focusing on my TBR a bit more and cutting back on ARC’s even. Which will be such a challenge but I am focused on reading for FUN and what I WANT to read and not what I NEED to read. Even my goodreads challenge I haven’t set a amount of books but already I have read more than I normally do in a whole month.
Goodreads Challenge-31 books so far!! I am on a roll for sure. And I have read so many goodies this month.
Oldie but a Goodie Challenge-none yet but I have a few planned for in February.
Out Of This World Challenge-I have rediscovered my love for science fiction romance. I have read 3 books in this genre for this month.