Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This past week was exciting in my personal life as I started a new job FINALLY. I have been way too long without a job and it lasted longer than I thought. But it also allowed me to find a job that I think would fit me best and work best with what I was looking for. And even though its been overwhelming and highly stressful with the short learning curve they have, I think its going to be a job I will truly enjoy overall. I really love the employee benefits, not having to be masked as over 80% of employees are vaxxed and we are pretty spaced apart as it is. And it definitely pays well so that is a huge plus as well. However, I have hardly read anything. I will be taking this weekend to catch up on my reading.
Last Week On The Blog
- [8 Nov] Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: Goodreads Choice Awards Predictions
- [9 Nov] Grab It Up: Book Releases for November 9 2021
- [9 Nov] Hit Me With Your Best Scot by Suzanne Enoch ★★★★
- [11 Nov] Throwback Thursday: HR Edition-Highland Outlaw
- [11 Nov] Brutal Prince by Sophie Lark ★★½
- [12 Nov] Book Love (219) At Fairfield Orchard
- [13 Nov] Shadow Falling by Rebecca Zanetti ★★★★
- [14 Nov] Dark Notes by Pam Godwin ★★★★★
- [14 Nov] Sunday Post (47) New Job Life
- [14 Nov] That Second Chance by Meghan Quinn ★★★★★
This Week On The Blog
Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: Winter Releases I am Anticipating
Book Review-That Second Chance by Meghan Quinn
Book Review-The Rogue King by Abigail Owens
I just picked this one up but I am absolutely hooked on it. I have really high hopes for this one especially after that “prologue” haha
*sigh* yes I KNOW I am still on this book haha I am halfway through though so I am enjoying it quite a bit and I am seeing the appeal of this author so very curious to see where this author takes this series. I hope to finish listening to it tonight.
Up Next Reading
New Additions at Addicted To Romance
Nothing New this week
Lusting For Covers
I absolutely LOVE this cover, it’s one of my favorite of this author’s standalone. And plus sexy pose on a horse gives it brownie points.
This is such a beautiful stepback and I love the pose, the chainmail, the castle in the backdrop and the bow in her hands….it just has me so curious to read this book.