Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This week has been kinda crazy. I am still not doing good with my blood pressure. My doctor upped my prescription doses, and thinks there might be something else going on so she wants me to get my heart checked before she changes the medication. I know some people have conveyed a change in my diet and exercise, I am already doing that and have been for a few weeks. But then I got the worst oral infection, I woke up in so much pain and it cost way more than I would have liked so I haven’t been reading that much this week unfortunately and this weekend has been rough. The pain meds prescribed aren’t working at all, so I am really hoping these antibiotics kick in soon. I am just overwhelmed, when it rains it pours I guess. But I have really enjoyed conference so far, so many positive messages of faith and hope. I am trying to stay positive though and not get discouraged, this weekend has just been overwhelming, scary and being in this amount of pain isn’t fun. What a way to kick off a new month haha
Last Week on the Blog
- [27 Sep] Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: 2021 End of Year Goals
- [28 Sep] Grab It Up: Book Releases for 9-28-21
- [28 Sep] Your Dad Will Do by Katee Robert ★★★
- [29 Sep] Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost ★★★★½
- [29 Sep] Carnal Urges by J.T. Geissinger ★★★★★
- [29 Sep] A Scoundrel's Kiss by Margaret Moore ★★★½
- [30 Sep] Throwback Thursday HR Edition: Josephine and the Soldier
- [30 Sep] Neon Gods by Katee Robert ★★★★
- [1 Oct] Book Love (213) Archangel’s Light
- [2 Oct] Hit the Spot by J. Daniels ★★★★
- [2 Oct] At A Glance: Month of September 2021: Beginning of Fall
- [3 Oct] Sunday Post (42) General Conference Church Happenings
- [3 Oct] Night's Touch by Amanda Ashley ★★★
This Week on the Blog
Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: Favorite Booktuber Picks and TBR for 2022
Hiatus Book Review-My Last Duchess by Eloisa James
Grab It Up: Book Releases for Week of 10/5/21
Hiatus Book Review-Hideaway by Penelope Douglas
This is my current book although I haven’t read hardly any of it so far, I am having the worst time trying to concentrate because of the pain so I will probably wait until the pain dies down before I will actually be able to get to it.
I just haven’t been in the mood to listen to much lately, so still in the middle of this. I am trying to get caught up on my romance podcasts and booktube, but will return to this one soon.
Up Next Reading
New Additions at Addicted To Romance
Lusting For Covers
I just love this cover here, with the red hues, her beautiful medieval era dress, and just the serene pose, it just works all together.
This stepback is so beautiful, and I just adore a knight in shining armor. Its always the best to see, just gives off the romantic vibes of chivalry and a time where honor was everything.