Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
So its been a couple weeks since I have done a Sunday Post, and since its the end of the year I normally pack my blog with end of year posts and not do any meme posts for about ten days. But I am back with the normal routine and looking forward to starting the New Year. My year didn’t end great I will be honest. A few days before Christmas, my dad had to be in the hospital because apparently he hasn’t been able to keep any food down since Thanksgiving (and yes my mom and two brothers left my sisters and I in the dark until he was in the hospital, my uncle and aunt who live in Canada knew before I did so yes we aren’t happy with them) He has lost half of his weight, and looks ten years older. Apparently even though he had covid, its unrelated probably just hurried what was happening along faster. He is going into surgery tomorrow so *crossing fingers and many prayers* it will go smoothly and he can recover fully. So didn’t really have much of a Christmas or New Years to be honest.
So its the New Year and its 2021 now….I am not sure if it will be any better than 2020 actually was, I think we are in for a tough year but I think we are better prepared to deal with it so hopefully won’t seem quite as bad. All I will say is the world is bananas and I just want to run into the hills with my books LOL I do have high hopes for my blogging and reading plans which will be in my Discussion post tomorrow. So stay tuned for that one.
Last Week On The Blog
- [21 Dec] Elite Romance of 2020
- [21 Dec] Elite Romance Book Boyfriends of 2020
- [21 Dec] I'll Be Home For Christmas by Jessica Scott ★★★★
- [21 Dec] Elite Romance Leading Ladies 2020
- [21 Dec] Romance Choice Awards 2020
- [22 Dec] Elite Romance Audio Narrations 2020
- [23 Dec] Elite New To Me Authors
- [24 Dec] Elite Romance Book Covers of 2020
- [26 Dec] Elite Romance New Series of 2020
- [27 Dec] Elite Romance Swoony Pairs of 2020
- [27 Dec] Elite Romance Smexy Times of 2020
- [27 Dec] The Bridgertons: TV Series Season 1 Review
- [28 Dec] Elite Romance Let Downs of 2020
- [28 Dec] Elite Romance: Bookish Quotes of 2020
- [29 Dec] Elite Romance: Books I Wish I’d Made Time For
- [30 Dec] Elite Romance: Most Anticipated Reads of 2021
- [31 Dec] WINNERS of the Romance Choice Awards of 2020
This Week On The Blog
Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions-Goals For Reading the the Blog for 2021
Grab It Up: Book Releases for January 5 2021
Review-Wolfsong by TJ Klune
Review-Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks
Review-Reckless Road by Christine Feehan
This is a book I have heard such raving things about so I decided I needed to try it and see if it lives up to the hype, I am only a chapter in but I am intrigued so I have high hopes here.
I am starting to get the jive of wanting to listen to books more. I just want to add more books to my reading this year (I even canceled most of my TV/Movie subscriptions so I don’t have that temptation, I would much rather read anyway) And even though I have issues with this author and her PR team I do want to add more suspense to my reading and I hear this is a good one.
Up Next Reading
My goal for 2021 as many will learn, is that in 2020 I became a HUGE mood reader so not sure if I will stick with these books depending on my mood but my plan is to try out these picks.
New Additions At Addicted To Romance
(I have so MANY LOL )
Lusting For Covers