As we begin with a new year, and I can hardly believe that its 2017 already and in many ways I am so relieved to put 2016 behind us and being anew. This is a time for many goals in ways to improve ourselves. I will say that my resolutions for last year. There were some things that I were able to accomplish, and some others that I didn’t get around to. Mostly because this past year was stressful, busy and not my best year. But this year I have high hopes for some projects I have planned, and ways to become a more kind person, become healthier and fitter and bring more to this blog and clean it up more and read more than I did last year.
- Transfer all reviews to UBB system. I am almost done with this and would like to get all my reviews transferred over fully.
- Keep up on book release calendar for each month
- Start on Character guides for favorite series. I got some inspiration for this from a fellow blogger, but I am going to tweak it a bit. And this will be series of all genres I have loved. These guides will be on characters, plot, settings on certain series. Some of which are: The Bridgertons-Julia Quinn, Argeneau-Lynsay Sands, Highlander Series by Karen Marie Moning, Carpathian-Christine Feehan, Malory Family by Johanna Lindsey and many more. But these will be the start and they will take time but I am really excited to work on these series guides.
- Finish all of my reading challenge and read 300 books or more for my Goodreads challenge
- Become more consistent in commenting and social media interaction
- Start hosting more giveaways.
- Start eating more healthy (I have let this slide since coming to Texas, and want to get back on track)
- Exercise 5-6 times a week using the BBG program
- Keep up on my bullet journal
- Do some road trips around Texas and explore my new home.
- Explore the DFW area, and make an effort to try new things and make friends.
- Become more involved in the community
- Get an Emergency Savings set up, and get some emergency supplies set up. First Aid Kit, Water, and Food.
- Get moved into a nicer apartment and get it fully furnished and decorated
- Get back to my genealogy research
- Find ways to look at life more positively: Start a gratitude page in bullet journal, do things on my own, go to the spa (never been before), and learn meditation and try to look at life with glass half full and learn not to stress or worry or I might die of a stroke soon (LOL)
Questions For My Readers
What Are Your Resolutions for 2017?
Any Goals or Plans You Hope To Accomplish?